This is a webinar I did with Amanda Kalk back in the spring for Think Company.
When it comes to implementing a design system, success is an eternally moving target. Evolution and maintenance are critical over time, but how do you recognize the catalysts and symptoms that mean your system might be failing? Join us for a deeper dive into why your design system might not be working the way you expected—plus what you can do about it.
Resources from the presentation
- Team Models for Scaling a Design Systems
- Designing a System Team
- By the people, for the people: Keeping your design system evergreen
- Sustainable Design Systems
- Lessons learned building a design system at scale
- The system always kicks back
- What I learned about leading a design system in 2017
- Make the case: How to get buy-in for building a design system