This is a webinar I did with Amanda Kalk back in the spring for Think Company.
When it comes to implementing a design system, success is an eternally-moving target. Evolution and maintenance are critical over time, but how do you recognize the catalysts and symptoms that mean your system might be failing? Join us for a deeper dive into why your design system might not be working the way you expected—plus what you can do about it.
Resources from the presentation
- Team Models for Scaling a Design Systems
- Designing a System Team
- By the people, for the people: Keeping your design system evergreen
- Sustainable Design Systems
- Lessons learned building a design system at scale
- The system always kicks back
- What I learned about leading a design system in 2017
- Make the case: How to get buy-in for building a design system